Avea IletiSim Hizmetleri A.S.

Avea, the sole GSM 1800 mobile operator of Turkey, was founded in 2004. Being driven by a spirit of innovation, Avea, the youngest operator of Turkey, has a nationwide customer base of 11.8 million as of end of 2009. Offering services to 95.75% of Turkey's population through its next generation network, the company is growing fast both in the corporate and individual services with the brand "Avea" and constantly investing in technology and infrastructure as well as in its management and 2.581 employees. Having roaming agreements with 576 operators in 193 countries, the company continues to expand its roaming partnerships.
TT&TIM IletiSim Hizmetleri A.S. was officially established in February 19th, 2004 as a consequence of the merger between Aycell, Turk Telekom's GSM Operator and IS-TIM which has been established through the partnership of IS Bankas? Group with a share of 51% and TIM with a share of 49%. Following the merger, for a period Aria and Aycell brands existed under TT&TIM. A totally new brand "Avea", reflecting the synergy from the merger was introduced into the market on June 23rd, 2004. The business name "TT&TIM IletiSim Hizmetleri A.S" was replaced with "Avea IletiSim Hizmetleri A.S." as of October 15th, 2004.
As GSM sector's youngest, most dynamic and the alternative operator, Avea brought a new competitive environment to Turkish GSM market. The privatization of 55% of Turk Telekom's shares was completed in November 2005, by Oger Telecom's acquisition 55% of Turk Telekom's shares. In September 2006, Turk Telekom acquired Telecom Italia's shares of 40.6% in Avea and increased its share percentage to 81.13% in Avea. The remaining 18.87% belongs to IS Bankas?.

Contact Information
Erkan Akdemir
Abdi Ipekci Cadessi 75 34367
Macka Istanbul Turkey